The Redd Family Needs Your Help
Extend the Legacy
Even though our Redd ancestors left behind a wonderful legacy of deep commitment and faith, each generation has to claim that legacy for it to mean something in the future. The Redd Family Organization is here to keep that legacy vibrant and growing.
We need your help to do that.
What Donations Have Paid for in the Past
- Hold reunions on a shoestring budget
- Re-publish The Utah Redds and Their Progenitors with updates and corrections
- Hire professional research and conduct DNA studies
Plans for Future Donations
- Pay for reunion costs that include the platform to reach out to all of you and produce a video to tell our Spanish Fork story
- Pay for headstones for the graves of household members of John Hardison Redd and his wife Elizabeth Hancock
- Fund on-site research in England pursuing DNA links and historical documents